I send you an additional list of the most appropriate hotels according to your previous comments. Plus I have found the hotels near the most popular sights of Paris at the same price. Would you like to have a look?
- Try to finish the message with a simple question. If a person ignores your messages, you should never question him 'What have you decided?', 'Are you ready to buy?' etc. Try to give additional information about the product, a simple question give the alternative offer and finish it with a light question:
2. Reread the message before you send it.
People can forgive you misprints unless they change the idea of the text. Be accurate to prevent long explanations.
3. Take a close look at the emotions.
Pay attention to the choice of words, emoji, exclamation marks or other showings of emotions. You need to understand, what matters for the discourse. It's a tool for further manipulation. Notice the emotions and rule the conversation. For example, if you see, that the person is surprised to the fast delivery terms, than put a focus on it. Use emotional reactions like a bargaining chip and rule the mood of clients. Everybody knows, that people tend to buy emotions, so use this knowledge in your communication with a client.
4. If you have the possibility to hype the message with the photos, screenshots, video etc.
, use it. Enliven the conversation and create emotions and trust.
5. Try to give an immediate response.
Focus on the discourser and do not give him the opportunity to get distracted and forget about his desire to buy. Your messages have the maximum influence if you keep the conversation fresh and emotional. But you should never forget to reread the message before you send it.
Hope you will use this information wisely.
I give you a warm hug,