Facebook Video Downloader
Ooops, there's a problem! Let's solve it right now:
1) You have entered the link of a private account. Try to use the link of a public account;
2) The link is "broken." Try to copy it once again.
Have you already noticed the fact that Facebook doesn’t give any options to download videos within the platform – no links or download buttons are offered?
You should not be confused with the “Save video” button that is offered by Facebook. This option requires saving the video to your social media playlist.
That is why you are here.
And you’re not alone surfing the web, searching for “how to download video from Facebook”.
Congratulations, you’ve just found the perfect place to download FB videos easily.
With this service, you can save and download a Facebook video to your PC, laptop, desktop, IOS, Android, Iphone – any smartphone or computer without any app, additional software, extension.
What is a Facebook Video Downloader and why do you need it?
It is a simple cloud-based tool that doesn’t need any installation.
Just paste a link to the content you want to own and get it right on your device fast.
Downloading Facebook videos is not as easy as it seems. Most of the tools that you can find for this goal save videos in 480p quality, without any attention to the actual quality of the uploaded file.
This tool can download Facebook video to a computer, smartphone, or any device without sacrificing quality.
This service will show you how to download Facebook data – videos, live streaming, stories, like a professional.
Am I allowed to download Facebook Videos?
It is perfectly safe, don’t worry. All content that can be found in the public domain, non-private accounts is allowed to be downloaded by any FB user. I bet you’ve thought about keeping content that you’ve found on FB at least once.
Now you can own any content you like in a few clicks.
How to use the Tool to Download from Facebook for free
The video downloader is absolutely free and easy to use. This is a 3-steps process to get your hands on any content from social media.
#1 Find the content you want to save on Facebook. Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the post.
#2 Tap copy link and paste it in the Facebook video downloader.
#3 Tap download and choose a folder to save it to as a file on your device.
How to Use the Content I Download from Facebook
Inspire and learn
Find and save the best videos from Facebook your industry leaders, your competitors, and the most popular brands promoted on Facebook. Download their videos in the best quality and have them as a treasure box to inspire upcoming ideas.
Spy and analyze
Why does this video have an enormous and full comment box? Why does this one have thousands of likes? You can do an in-depth analysis of any facebook video o when you have it in your computer or smartphone memory. Check the latest update on your rival’s content and save it.
Get all facebook video from event
Do you want to have all content about your favorite event right on your device? For example, your wedding videos from all of your friends. Now you can download for future editing every single Facebook video from their pages without asking them to send them to you in the best quality. You can do it all by yourself.
- Do I need to download this tool?
- This fb video downloader doesn’t require any installation. It works online for you. Just paste a link to a video you need to save to the field of the downloader and save it for free right on your device.
- What quality of video will I get after I download it from Facebook?
- The downloader will save the best quality possible. It can even save a full HD, 4K format video directly from Facebook if it was uploaded in such quality. MP4 quality is also available for download – choose this option by clicking in the lower right corner of the tool. You don’t need to convert anymore.
- What device can I use to download a video with this tool?
- Use any device you like! The Facebook video downloader is compatible with all devices and all systems – from Android to IOS, from Xiaomi to Mac, from Windows to Macintosh.