I know, that you are familiar with Instagram Insights – is a homy service, that has lots of metrics. The majority of them will be available to business profiles.
Analytics data (account):
- Followers number: users followed the account.
- Impressions: all posts views.
- Media outreach: unique users who have seen your posts.
- Profile views: times your profile has been viewed.
- Links: clicks on the link in the profile description.
- Clicks on "call" and "e-mail": clicks for buttons "call" or "email" in the profile description.
- Tags: posts in which your profile is tagged.
- Branded: posts on IG with branded tags.
Analytics data (audience):
- Gender: classification of followers by gender.
- Age: classification of followers by age, divided into categories: 13–17, 18–24, 25–34, 35–44, 45–54, 55–64, 65+.
- Geography: Top 5 cities and countries of acc followers.
- The activity of followers: day and time.
But it's not the best time of day to post on Instagram.
All these data are great helpers in the analysis of your SMM strategy success.
You can find the best posting strategy by planning all of them via BigBangram Posting Module and correlate the analytical data of your profile on the IG account.
How can you do it? Easy, man!
1. Log in to your account here