Password reset is the most common confirmation
There are following reasons:
2. Confirmation by phone (Not SMS)
- Your Instagram account was not linked to email, Facebook or phone.
- The account is young and have less than 600 followers, new registered (exist less than 2 months), auto registered and you use promotion by likes, follows, comments when it's allowed to be promoted with Likes only for the first two weeks.
- You use any other promotion tools while promoting with Bigbangram.
- You use your Instagram app and do likes/follows/comments manually from your phone.
- You have changed your Instagram username and/ or password.
- Two-factor authentication enabled.
It's just a captcha. Click finish and the service will continue to work. If you notice that the service is in one place, check your Instagram through your phone, maybe there was a captcha.