By default your Unfollow scheduling
is off and Bigbangram use just "Following threshold" to unfollow accounts. When checking this box normally you will unfollow accounts only at the specified range of time.
Unfollowing can be started outside this range of time
- You start unfollowing manually
- Your account meets Instagram following limit – 7500 usually.
- There is pause between Following and Unfollowing cycles didn't finished yet (12-24 hours usually)
Unfollowing can NOT be started outside this range of time
when your account meets Following threshold
number specified in Unfollow settings.
Unfollowing stops and activity starts inside this range of time
- System unfollowed all possible accounts but Unfollow stop time is not reached yet.
- Unfollow stop time is reached and unfollowing is not completed yet.
- You stop manually any type of unfollowing.
it may be reasonable to set unfollowing range for night (1:00-6:00) so that unfollowing were performing at a time when the largest number of people sleeps and start activity when people wake up. Unfollow will start at "Unfollow start time" while all other activities will stop and Unfollow will stop at "Unfollow start time" while all other activities will start again. Timezone is taken from your web browser. For example: if you set "Unfollow start time" to 20:00 and you are located in New-York it means unfollowing will start at 20:00 by New-York time.